has Server used IP Address with Hostname in United States. Below listing website ranking, Similar Webs, Backlinks. This domain was first 2014-03-13 (6 years, 149 days) and hosted in Scottsdale United States, server ping response time 83 ms

DNS & Emails Contact

This tool is used to extract the DNS and Emails from this domain uses to contact the customer.

Fetching Emails ...

Extract All Emails from Domain

Top Keywords Suggestions

Keywords suggestion tool used Nirmalkandel keyword to suggest some keywords related from this domain. If you want more, you can press button Load more »

1 Nirmal kandel

Hosting Provider

Region: AZ
City: Scottsdale
Postal Code: 85260
Latitude: 33.61190032959
Longitude: -111.89060211182
Area Code: 480
Email AbuseNo Emails Found

Find Other Domains on Any IP/ Domain

New! Domain Extensions Updated .com .org .de .net .uk   » more ...

Domains Actived Recently

   » (6 seconds ago)

   » (5 seconds ago)

   » (2 seconds ago)

   » (1 seconds ago)

   » (1 seconds ago)

   » (13 seconds ago)

   » (2 seconds ago)

   » (14 seconds ago)

   » (1 seconds ago)

   » (29 seconds ago)

Results For Websites Listing

Found 40 Websites with content related to this domain, It is result after search with search engine

Nirmal's Homepage – Health Leadership

(6 day ago) Public health is common sense The well-being of people as a whole is only possible when every people make rational judgment practically and frequently. Thus 'public health is a common sense', which is for the people, to the people, and of the people. Until and unless every individual makes rationale judgment no system, no government…

DA: 16 PA: 16 MOZ Rank: 17

Review of Health Security Capacities in Light of 2019-nCoV

(12 day ago) Abstract. Background: In December 2019, China reported cases of pneumonia caused by unknown etiology to the World Health Organisation. As of 4 February 2020, there have been approximately 20,000 confirmed cases of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) infection reported across more than 20 countries.

DA: 15 PA: 16 MOZ Rank: 31

Nirmal KANDEL | World Health Organization WHO, Genève

(2 month ago) Nirmal KANDEL of World Health Organization WHO, Genève (who) | Read 18 publications | Contact Nirmal KANDEL

DA: 20 PA: 22 MOZ Rank: 42

Nirmal Kandel | Lund University -

(9 day ago) Nirmal Kandel, Lund University, Public Health Department, Department Member. Studies Public Health, Public Health Policy, and History.

DA: 15 PA: 13 MOZ Rank: 28

Finnally Guitar Painting Successful || After 3 Weeek || Nirmal kandel

(24 day ago) Polymer Clay Slab Making with Bright Scrap Clay, Texture and Gold Foil - Duration: 30:16. Polly Collective Recommended for you

DA: 15 PA: 6 MOZ Rank: 21

Health security capacities in the context of COVID-19

(4 day ago) Findings. Of 182 countries, 52 (28%) had prevent capacities at levels 1 or 2, and 60 (33%) had response capacities at levels 1 or 2. 81 (45%) countries had prevent capacities and 78 (43%) had response capacities at levels 4 or 5, indicating that these countries were operationally ready. 138 (76%) countries scored more highly in the detect index than in the other indices. 44 (24%) countries did

DA: 21 PA: 42 MOZ Rank: 63

Epidemiology and Health Systems - SlideShare

(18 day ago) Dr Nirmal Kandel, MBBS, MA (Anthropology), MPH, EMBA – Public Health Specialist 15 | Briefly Current Uses of Epidemiology – Historical: study the history of the health of populations (epidemiological transitions) – Community health use: diagnose the health of the community ( to measure the true dimensions and distribution of ill-health in

DA: 18 PA: 50 MOZ Rank: 72

Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for Emergencies like Ebola

(5 day ago) Dr Nirmal Kandel, MBBS, MA (Anthropology), MPH, EMBA – Public Health Specialist 36 | References and Acknowledgement Nirmal Kandel. Presentation on Whole of Society Approach for Pandemic Preparedness in National Training of Trainers on WHOLE-OF-SOCIETY APPROACH on Pandemic Preparedness, Dhulikhel, Nepal, 29-30th June 2010 WHO.

DA: 18 PA: 50 MOZ Rank: 50

(PDF) Mortality Statistics from National Censuses A Low

(2 month ago) is a platform for academics to share research papers.

DA: 16 PA: 50 MOZ Rank: 93

Recently Analyzed Sites